Information provided relating to protection of personal data (D.Lgs.n. 196/2003)
We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree No. 196 of June 30, 2003 ("Code relating to the protection of personal data") provides for the safeguard of people and other subjects with regards to the handling of personal data. According to the above-mentioned regulation, said data-handling will be characterized by principles of correctness, lawfulness and clarity and by the safeguarding of your privacy and personal rights. Therefore, under the terms of Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, we would like to provide you with the following information:
- The data that you supply will be handled for the purpose of complying with the contractual relationship that will be established with our company.
- Data handling will be carried out by manual and computerized means.
- Any refusal to supply said data may lead to failure to perform the contract or to its partial non-performance.
- The data will be communicated to others but will not be distributed. This communication will take place in compliance with existing laws to all those people or organizations who may be directly or indirectly related to our company and of which we avail ourselves in order to execute the contract itself.
- The owner of the data-handling is the company ALMANACCO VIAGGI SRL, located in VIA APPIA NUOVA, 553/AB 00179, ROMA - RM Tel No. 06.7880486 – 06 7842754 Fax 06.7811358 Web site: www.tourmagazine.it - accomodationappianuova.com - e-mail: email@example.com
- You may exercise your rights at any time towards the company responsible for data-handling, according to Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which is provided below in its entirety, for your convenience.
Art. 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of whether personal data concerning him or her exists or not, even though it may not have been recorded yet, and to have it communicated to him or her in an understandable form.